Friday, March 26, 2010

Daily Outfit 3/10/10


Classic lolita for errands/date day in the city! My boyfriend &I went to hang out around the East Village so I could pick up G&LE. We also stopped &got bubble tea &some amazing Japanese food. Exhausting but fun day!


My hair looks so short in the little pigtails!

Rundown:

  • Blouse: Innocent World
  • "Cincher": Forever 21
  • Skirt: Bodyline
  • Socks: Secret Shop
  • Shoes: Bodyline
  • Hairbows: BABY
  • Lace tights: offbrand

Note to self: This skirt likes more poof! More petti next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Lumpy~ <3
    I've been an admirer of your blog for a while now, and I'm so stoked to see that you now have a blogspot--i hit the 'follow' button immediately~ :]

    anyway, I love this coord! that Bodyline skirt looks so cute, even if it didn't have quite enough "poof"~ it still looks perfect with your matching hair bows. :D you look really lovely!!

    and thank you so much for your sweet comment on my own little blog, Mayhem in Wonderland~ i'm so happy that you liked my 'sweet puppy' coord<333 thanks again!! :]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails