Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I Wore: Snow White with Lady Sloth

Faux fur close up from my classic lolita outfit
This weekend I went to a meetup with the Western Massachusetts community! We had tea and crepes and fondue, and despite a few bumps in the road, much fun was had by all. I took my outfit inspiration from Snow White from the show Once Upon a Time, particularly her bandit outfit. Mostly, though, that just means I styled my hair a little like hers and wore a (faux) fur with her color palette. I may someday make an actual costume of it, because I really love that outfit!

full classic lolita outfit photo

Outfit rundown:
Skirt and bow: Autumn Flowers by Lady Sloth
Blouse: Forever 21
Fur: H&M
Harness: Redfield Design
Brown belt (mostly hidden): thrifted
Shoes: Payless
Tights: great question! Offbrand somewhere.

Detail shot:
Detail shot from my classic lolita coord

☆ What did you all do this weekend? ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails