Monday, October 7, 2013

Two daily outfits - RuffleCon staff meeting and CT meetup!

tea time for the CT lolitas!
Mommy and daddy at the end of the table!
 It's been a while since I did an outfit post! So much so that I forgot to get enough photos taken at the staff meeting to really justify its own post, so I'm lumping that one into the post for a meetup a week or two ago.

Coordinate #1 - The Little Prince for RuffleCon 2014!


Aly and Crystal, RuffleCon 2014 staff
Crystal and I represented the Guest Relations department for RuffleCon 2014 at our first staff meeting. It was really nice, and I'm incredibly excited for the conference - even moreso than before, if possible!

Outfit Rundown:
♥Dress: Haenuli's The Little Prince JSK
♥Blouse: Forever 21
Bonnet: Handmade
♥Purse: Gift from my boyfriend's mother
Accessories: Handmade or vintage 

Coordinate #2 - Gothic for a Connecticut Meetup!

Gothic lolita time!
 Would you believe that I've never done actual gothic lolita? I kept intending to and it just never happened! I realized that lately I've acquired a good amount of black clothing, so I figured I may as well give it a try. It's certainly something I'll wear more often, especially once I really master the makeup (I've never been one for overbearing eye makeup, so that was kind of out of my comfort zone for sure!)

gothic lolita hair and makeup
I really like this hairstyle, but it kind of just happened on its own. Next time I try it, I'll know what to do differently, I think! Also, this was my first time in circle lenses! What do you think? I think I'm going to make it a point to amass a small collection, personally. They're just so much fun to wear! My boyfriend hates them, but really, since when has that stopped me from doing anything?

And because this port so far has had a gratuitous dearth of funny faces...
gothic lolita hair and makeup


lolita meetup for high tea!
  Also, this outfit got me compared to Clara Oswald, so therefore it's my new favorite ever, tada, the end.

(not going to bother with an outfit rundown- all offbrand!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails