Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photography: La Fille De L'avenir

This weekend I was given the immense honor of playing official photographer for Dalin's thesis film, Le Fille De L'avenir (The Daughter of the Future). I'm in no way a professional photographer - just a girl with a good eye and a nice camera - but life has thrown my way a good number of opportunities to hone my skills, and I'm surprised to say that I'm getting to be more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it! I don't want to release any spoilers, so here are a few headshots I took of Crystal Arnette as Jolie, the swashbuckling gender-bending (at least for 1750's standards!) conscious of the leading lady, Victoria.






We really liked that sword. Can you tell?


I don't want to give anything away before the film's big release, so I'll leave you with these for now- but this isn't the last you'll hear of it! Dalin's promised me a press spot at the premiere, and afterwards I'll post some of the nicest shots from this Sunday's shoot. For Dalin's own blog post about the film, click here!

3 comments:

  1. wow she looks great! I loo forward to hearing more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous photos! You're really becoming a great photographer, the first picture is especially awesome looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful~! haha Did Dalin tell you that Crystal and I went to high school together? Small world right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails