On the Sweet Lolita's Bookshelf...
In no particular order:
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The Serendipity book series by Stephen Cosgrove, especially Flutterby
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There by Lewis Carroll
- Tales of my Mother Goose by Charles Perrault
- The Goblin Market by Christina Rossetti
- Any anthology by Shel Silverstein, but especially A Light in the Attic
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Margaret
- Andrew Lang's Fairy Books, compiled by Andrew Lang
- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
As always, fellow lolitas! What's on your sweet lolita required reading list?
And this concludes the Lolita Required Reading series! I may end up doing a few more, or maybe just one big post of a few lists for specific substyles, but I think everyone is sick of seeing these things by now! Sorry that this post is a little late, I was in Boston all week with friends and now I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get ready for school before the hurricane hits. Sigh!
art in this post by Cinnamoron on DeviantART